Jammin'Juan - from 2nd to 5th December 2020
Congress centre - Juan-les-Pins - France
4 days and over 28 hours of Jazz
32 bands to be discovered
24 showcases & 8 concerts
Jam session every night
||Created out of a desire to help young jazz artists get the attention of professionals, Jammin’Juan gives over 30 selected groups the opportunity to perform in front of a savvy audience...
The purpose of this professional event is to bring together festival organisers, theatre and club managers, talent agents, music labels, and media to get to know these emerging artists...
Jammin’Juan means four days of jazz on two showcase stages and one main stage. It is also the opportunity to meet and talk in a friendly setting.
Save the dates:
6th - 28th of April: reception of bands’ application files
4th to 28th of May: consideration of applications by the jury
June : communication of results to bands, showcase programming and opening of professionnal registration.
Programme (subject to change)
- In the morning : workshops or walking tour
- 2:00 pm : 3 showcases, each lasting 35 min.
- 4:15 pm : break
- 4:45 pm : 1 Big Band concert lasting 1 hour
- 5:55 pm : 2 showcases, each lasting 35 min.
- 7:20 pm - 8:50 pm : dinner (catering)
- 9:00 pm - 10:10 pm : 1 concert lasting 1 hour
- 10:30 pm : Showcase close to the Conference Centre
- 11:30 pm - 1:00 am : Jam session
Project manager : Maryline Bailly
tel : +33 (0)4 22 10 60 32