Offer based on Friday and Saturday evening concerts, therefore October 20th and 21st 2017.
The Tourism Office makes a commitment during the JAMMIN’JUAN Festival to:
- Make available for the 2017 edition of JAMMIN’JUAN, 14 premium seats maximum for the concerts of Friday 20th and Saturday 21st October ;
- Welcome the partner’s guests in a “partner” dedicated space, before the concert and during half-time (champagne and other beverages provided, appetizers).
- Clear visual presence such as
On the spot:
- Logo projection on the screens before the beginning of the event
- Presence of beach lines and other POS of the company (at the expense of the partner) inside the Congress Centre
On the website:
- jazzajuan.com and antibesjuanlespins.com
- your logo on the 40x65 posters
- your logo on the programme flyer
for a total sum of 2000€ (excluding tax – VAT 20%)
Michèle Bosq at +33(0)126.96.36.199.47.
They already trust us: